Steps to apply for an EOR
1. Complete your contact information and test day information.
2. Complete the Enquiry on Results Form (EOR) or Test Day Transfer/Change Form.
3. Select the service(s) that need to be re-marked.
4. Make the payment. Please have your candidate reference number at hand.
APPLY FOR EOR /
Please allow up to 3 weeks (21 days) to receive the outcome of the EOR. You will be contacted as soon as the result of the EOR is ready.
· If the Test Taker’s results change, a new Test Report Form will be issued along with a full refund minus $25.00 processing fee.
· If there is no change in the score, no refund will be issued.
· Should there be a change in Test Taker’s address during the process, it is the Test Taker’s responsibility to inform Coast English Testing of this change.
· The outcome of the EOR is final.
· Once we receive the completed form(s) and payment in full, please allow 10 calendar days for processing.