The team at Coast English Testing continues to monitor developments and latest provincial health updates during the COVD-19 pandemic. Therefore, we have compiled a detailed COVID-19 Safety Plan (click here to read)
aimed at preventing and reducing the transmission of COVID-19 and safeguarding our test takers and staff. Please note that vaccines boost your immunity and have been shown to be highly effective in preventing serious illness and death, even after you have had a COVID-19 infection. The vaccine provides more reliable protection than COVID-19 (click here for government source)
Our offices are open to walk-in service, however, we encourage enquiries to be made online (chat or email), so we can best assist you. The majority of enquiries are responded to within 2 business days. Please be patient if calling our office.
To better direct your enquiry, please send your enquiry to one of the following email addresses. Please note, submitting your enquiry to more than one email address, could cause delay:
1. General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Test Result Forms (TRFs) or Enquiry on Results (EORs): email@example.com
3. IELTS Preparation Course: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. General Feedback: email@example.com
1. Wearing masks is no longer mandatory. Test takers and staff may wear a mask whilst inside the premises. If you do wear a mask, you may be requested to briefly remove the mask during ID checks and after any toilet break to confirm your identity.
2. Proof of vaccination and a complete self-declaration form is no longer required at any of our testing venues. Please note that you are not allowed to sit the test if you are sick. If you are unable to take the test due to sickness, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to reschedule your test (please note, you must do this within 5 business days of the test date to be eligible to reschedule the test)
3. All high contact areas like tables, chairs, computer screens, keyboards, and headphones among other items are disinfected and cleaned thoroughly between each use.
4. Hand sanitizers are readily available for use at all our testing venues.
Our top priority is your health and safety. Please read more on protecting yourself from novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
For any further queries please send an email at email@example.com